To lose one pound of body weight in a week, a person must consume about 500 fewer calories than he or she burns each day. Here are 18 ways to lose weight without dieting.
Easiest Diet To Follow - 18 Ways to Lose Weight Without Dieting
1. Instead of drinking orange juice at breakfast, eat a whole orange. You'll save about 45 calories.
2. Make your breakfast omelet with four egg whites over egg substitute 1/4 cup. Replace regular bacon with Canadian bacon to save even more calories.
3. Switch from whole milk to skim or low fat milk. Use sugar substitute instead of sugar in your morning coffee or latte.
4. At lunch, use mustard instead of mayonnaise on your sandwich to save 100 calories (per tablespoon). Eliminate the cheese and save 100 calories more.
5. Instead of a Big Mac and large fries, go for a burger and a plain French small fry and save a whopping 590 calories!
6. Do not eat chips at snack time. An apple instead of fewer calories plus the added benefit of more fiber.
7. Replace cola or iced tea for your usual soda. You will save 150 to 200 calories per glass.
8. Eat every two to three hours with smaller portions. Do not skip breakfast! Eating small frequent meals keeps blood glucose levels stable and minimizes the impulse to overeat.
9. Eat more healthy snacks such as dried fruits and nuts, fresh fruit, cut vegetables or yogurt.
10. Replace whole grain foods and bread, white rice and cereals. You will not only reduce fat and calories, but whole grains have been proven to reduce the risk of colon cancer by increasing the fiber that your body needs.
11. Sault meat, chicken and vegetables in broth instead of butter. And speaking of butter: replace it with fat free sour cream on baked potatoes.
12. Instead of Caesar salad, substitute a dinner with EBSA fat-free dressing.
13. Do you like pasta? Have spaghetti with marinara sauce instead of Fettuccine Alfredo sauce. You'll save at least 500 calories!
14. When you go out with friends, watch your alcohol intake. Instead of using Coke or Seven-Up with your drinks, choose tonic water or seltzer.
15. The restaurants are known for their large portions. Eat only half of your meal and save the rest for lunch tomorrow. Or simply share the meal with a friend.
16. Move. Walk to the store instead of driving. Walking is the best exercise you can do to lose weight.
17. Get more walking time by replacing coffee breaks with exercise breaks. Also use half of your lunch break to take a brisk walk with a co-worker.
18. Swim, swim, swim. Swimming for just an hour, you can burn 500 calories. You'll also end up with the body more toned skin firmer.
You do not have to go on a strict diet to lose weight. Change to more sensible eating habits and start moving your body by walking, swimming or cycling. You will be rewarded with good health and a fit body.